What information is collected?
In order to provide our services, we collect information. Some information you provide directly to us, and some we collect automatically. All data collected is securely stored on Mec-Inov servers and is accessible only by authorized personnel.
The information you give us:
As a visitor, you can navigate our website to find out more about our solutions and services. As a visitor, you are not required to provide us with any personal information. We collect your personal information when you fill out a form on our website, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer services, or otherwise contact us.
The types of personal data you may provide includes:
- Contact information (such as name, email, and phone number)
- Business information (such as business name)
- Account log-in credentials (such as user name and password), which remain confidential
Automatically collected information:
We also collect information about how you use our website. This information may be anonymous or it may be associated with you. It includes:
- Details about your computers, devices, applications, and networks, including internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, Bluetooth device IDs, mobile device ID, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser IDs, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type and language, language preferences, battery level, on/off status, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using our website, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the website, and other actions taken through use of the website such as preferences.
- Information about the webpage that led you to Mec-Inov’s website;
- Search terms you entered into a search engine which lead you to Mec-Inov’s website;
- Information about the products you looked at or searched for and the services you used, including time spent and other statistical information;
- Use and navigation of websites (collected through cookies and similar technologies, or by Mec-Inov servers when you are logged in to the website);
How is the collected information used?
Mec-Inov complies with, among other things, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of Canada. We use various measures to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your information to prevent; loss, theft, unauthorized reproduction, modification, use, consultation, and disclosure of your information.
The information collected by Mec-Inov’s website will be used to:
- To provide you with Mec-Inov services;
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, concerns, comments, and other forms of communication;
- To provide technical support, product & other support, and to help keep Mec-Inov services functional, safe and secure;
- To notify visitors about important updates, special offers, and other information related to our products and services;
- To contact customers for marketing purposes;
- To evaluate and improve the content of our website and to offer new services;
- To display and measure ads and services; and
- To comply with other legal obligations.
Children under the age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information on this website.
How will we communicate with you?
When you accept to receive information about our services, promotions, newsletters, press releases, and/or new offers, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or other services, until you unsubscribe or contact us to stop.
When you request information or other services from us, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or other services that you requested until you unsubscribe or contact us to stop, or until the information and service are no longer available.
We will never use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited messages or information (unless that is part of the service you are requesting), nor will we share it with or sell, rent, or lease it to any third party for such use.
Tell us about your marketing preferences by contacting us, or tell us to stop sending you marketing emails by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button in Mec-Inov’s emails.
Emails we send you may include a technology that tells Mec-Inov whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. This information is used to evaluate and measure the value of our communication. If you do not want us to collect this information, you can contact us to opt out of receiving Mec-Inov marketing emails.
Mec-Inov Online Advertising
- Which ads are displayed;
- Which ads are clicked on; and
- Where the ad was displayed.
If you use Mec-Inov’s website or register to use Mec-Inov services we will not sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your email address, or other personal information provided to us, without your permission.
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
8880 Boulevard Guillaume-Couture,
Lévis, QC, Canada,